A core belief at Catherine Fisher Clothing is that mindful, sustainably-made garments have the power to enhance our everyday experience, both personal and collective. From ethical sourcing and transparent production practices to giving back to our community, Catherine Fisher strives to ensure that everything we do is contributing to a more stable and hopeful future.
These timeless, seasonless designs are intended to stand the test of trends. Materials such as high-quality organic cotton, linen and hemp are thoughtfully chosen for their durability and versatility. We believe fewer and better is not only sensible; it’s responsible.
- Garments are crafted by the Am family at Golden Thread Designs in Scarborough, Maine
- Hand embroidery and accessory cutting and sewing is done by Maine artist Olivia Dwyer of Olivia Halo Designs, oliviahalo.com
- The Brush duster paintbrushes are crafted by Ying Zhou in Florida, with organic cashmere goat hair from Wendy Pieh of Springtide Farm in Bremen, Maine, and driftwood sticks gathered by Catherine and friends on Maine beaches
Sustainably-sourced and ethically-made fabric and notions come from:
- Baird McNutt Irish Linen in Ballymena, County Antrim, Ireland
- Pickering International in California
- EnviroTextiles in Colorado
- Organic Cotton Plus in Texas
- Buttonology in New York.
All packaging materials and hang tags are made from 100% recycled and recyclable materials by EcoEnclose and Colonial Tag and Label. All stationery is printed on Neenah Environment® recycled paper stock using vegetable-based inks by FSC®-certified Penmor Lithographers in Maine.
Above banner images: Corozo nut buttons from Peru; Olivia Dwyer stitches an In Libris book (photo by Allysun West); a cashmere goat at Springtide Farm, Bremen, Maine.